Please join RISD and Waterfire Providence for a symposium on the controversial artist intervention on the Rosa Parks House. The day begins with a tour of the project followed by panel discussions about art, preservation, and memory. This project brings up questions of race, artistic appropriation and preservation and should be an important discussion for all. Free. For more information about the symposium, please visit their website.
Want Museum Studies in your Inbox?
Click here to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter!
Search Tufts Museum Studies Blog
- How Historical Costuming Changed My View of History February 21, 2024 Ellie Harrison
- Museum Job Roundup 2/19/24 February 19, 2024 Lauryn Weigold
- Dates for the Museum Romantic February 12, 2024 Madeline G. Smith
- Museum Job Roundup 2/5/24 February 6, 2024 Madeline G. Smith
- Unconventional Museums February 5, 2024 Lauryn Weigold
aam aaslh american museum of natural history boston emps cambridge historical society conferences development disaster management Dispatches from the Mid-Atlantic education emerging museum professionals exhibition design food for thought forum not temple free resources future of museums historic new england isabella stewart gardner museum Job Announcements Job Listings Jobs Jobs Listings know your professional organizations learning opportunities meetups metropolitan museum of art mfa boston museum museum advocacy museum employment museum jobs myhomeisamuseum nedcc nema nema 2011 pr & marketing science in museums Snapshots: 15 Takes on an Exhibition technology The Wider World Tufts internship tufts university art gallery webinars workshops yeps