To import or update annotations in Perseids from a Google Spreadsheet adhering to a supported template format:
- From the Perseids Home Screen, click on “Import Annotations”
- Copy in the public URL of your Google Spreadsheet. The Google Spreadsheet must be published first. The URL you supply can be either the “Link to Share” URL or the “Link to Publish” URL. Click Import.
- After successful import, you can submit your data for review. If the Google Spreadsheet data backs a Timeline or TimeMap or other online visualization, you can enter the URL of the visualization here and it will be available for review along with the data.
- To preview the data being submitted to Perseids, click the “Preview” link.
- To re-upload a new version of the annotations from your spreadsheet after the initial import, click the “Import” link from the overview page for your annotations:
- Re-enter the Google Spreadsheet URL and click “Import”:
- For general annotation of person and place entities: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsEF52NLjohvdGRFcG9KMzFWLUNfQ04zRUtBZjVSUHc&usp=sharing
- Datasources for TimeMapper timelines: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsEF52NLjohvdENORUVIZ1NNNTVwVE9QakRHbDBQRmc&usp=sharing
- Journey of the Hero Hypothesis Annotations