- News & Updates
- Using Digital Humanities to Develop Citizen Scholars
- Digital Humanities in the Classroom
- Treebanking Pilots
- Uploading Google Spreadsheet Data As Annotations
- Creating a New Treebank Annotation
- Instructions for Using Templates for Treebanking with Students
- Adding Standard References to Treebank Files
- Instructions for Annotating Quotation Sources in Athenaeus
- Leipzig Summer School Instructions
- Bodin Spring 2014 Perseids Instructions
This site contains news, editing guidelines, and general documentation on the Perseids platform, a collaborative online environment in which users can edit, translate, and produce commentaries on a variety of ancient source documents, including epigraphs, medieval manuscripts, and texts transmitted through the manuscript tradition such as Homer’s Iliad.
This project has received support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, Tufts University, the National Endowment for the Humanities [grant HD-51548-12] and the Institute of Museum and Library Services.