- News & Updates
- Using Digital Humanities to Develop Citizen Scholars
- Digital Humanities in the Classroom
- Treebanking Pilots
- Uploading Google Spreadsheet Data As Annotations
- Telécharger dans Perseids des annotations avec des Feuilles de calcul Google
- Creating a New Treebank Annotation
- Instructions for Using Templates for Treebanking with Students
- Adding Standard References to Treebank Files
- Instructions for Annotating Quotation Sources in Athenaeus
- Leipzig Summer School Instructions
- Bodin Spring 2014 Perseids Instructions
- Iliad Translation Alignment Instructions
December 12, 2014 The Perseids team is thrilled to report that Arethusa has won the ELCH award and been designated the e-learning champion of the Karl-Franzens-University of Graz!
See details at the official ELCH page of KF University.
November 18, 2014 The Perseids team is delighted to announce an award from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation (http://www.kressfoundation.org/) for the Digital Milliet. The Samuel H. Kress Foundation devotes its resources to advancing the history, conservation, and enjoyment of the vast heritage of European art, architecture, and archaeology from antiquity to the early 19th century. We are grateful for the Foundation’s support as we begin our work on this exciting project.
November 14, 2014 Perseids Participates in Sunoikisis Europe. Read more.
October 10, 2014 Perseids used in Lyon: On October 10, 2014, Perseids was used by a class of Master’s students from the universities of Lyon to edit Greek inscriptions. The Perseids team traveled to Lyon as part of the Visible Worlds Project, “Research and Training in Digital Contextual Epigraphy”. Read more.
September 23, 2014 The Perseids team to collect texts relating to Greek and Roman painting. Read more.
September 19, 2014. Announcing the Arethusa Annotation Framework. Read more.
March 7, 2014 The Perseids and Pelagios teams held an in-class workshop with students in Marie-Claire Beaulieu’s Medieval Latin class and Maxim Romanov’s Geography of the Classical Islamic World. Read more.
March 5, 2014 Perseids is one of the projects discussed in this story on Digital Humanities at Tufts: Tufts Reimagines Humanities Using Tools of the Digital Age.