Skip to content
- Enabling Shared Services and Standards in Digital Humanities. Presented by Bridget Almas at RDA Plenary 10 Digital Humanities BoF, Montreal, September 2019.
- Perseids and Plokamos: Weaving pedagogy, data models and tools for social network annotation. B. Almas, F. Baumgardt, M. Beaulieu. Presented at DH 2017. August 2017. Montreal.
- Using the RDA Collections API to Shape Humanities Data. Presented at DH 2017 pre-conference workshop, “Shaping Humanities Data: Use, Reuse, and Paths Toward Computationally Amenable Cultural Heritage Collections,” August 2017.
- Plokamos: Building a universe of annotations. F. Baumgardt. Leipzig, July 11th 2017.
- Digital Micro-Publications and student Research, Marie-Claire Beaulieu, 17 April 2017
- Teaching Data Science for Classics CAMWS 4 April 2017 Kitchner, ON
- Perspectives on Ancient Texts, Data and Digital Infrastructure. Bridget Almas. Keynote. Manuscripts in the Digital 21st Century. University of Maryland. November 4, 2016
- Experimenting with Infrastructure, Bridget Almas, SciDataCon 13 September 2016
- Adopting RDA Outputs in the Humanities, Bridget Almas, DH2016
- Enabling Perseus for High Precision Philology, Bridget Almas, Leipzig 16 February 2016
- Combining Complementary Provenance Data Models in Humanities Research, RDA Plenary 3, March, 2014 Dublin
- Fragmentary Texts Demo at the DH-Case 2013 Workshop
- Fragmentary Texts Editor at the TEI Conference and Members Meeting 2013
- Infrastructure for Digital Humantities, Open Philology Workshop, Leipzig July 2014
- Le « Digital Milliet »: un recueil de textes grecs et latins relatifs à la peinture ancienne sur la plateforme Perseids.
- Linked Data in the Vortex
- Perseids and Arethusa: Building Tools that Build Digital Humanists. DH 2015. Australia.
- Perseids Presentation at the Open Philology Workshop, Leipzig August 2013
- Perseids Presentation the Digital Classics Association, Buffalo April 2013
- Perseids Presentation to Research Data Alliance Digital Practices in History and Ethnography IG, October 2013
- Perseids Project Presented at Digital Humanities Leipzig
- Presentation at Digital Classicist London, July 26 2013
- RDA Relevance to the Humanities – A Use Case Deep Dive, December 8, 2015
- SunoikisisDC 2016 Meeting Schedule
Terms for Creating and Maintaining Sites