Professor of Urban & Environmental Policy & Planning, Tufts University
Selected Publications in Endocrine Disruptors
- An Epistemological Inquiry into the Endocrine Disruptor Hypothesis, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 948:130-142 (2002).
- Endocrine disruptors—A controversy in science and policy: Summary and research needs, Neurotoxicology 22:557-558 (October 2001).
- Japanese edition of Hormonal Chaos, 2001, Tokyo: Fujiwara Publishing Co.
- Hormone Disruptors: A Clue to Understanding the Environmental Causes of Disease, Environment 43:22-31 (June 2001).
- Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis and Public Policy in: Illness and the Environment, Steve Kroll-Smith, Phil Brown, and Valerie J. Gunter, eds. New York University Press, 2000
- Hormonal Chaos: The Scientific and Social Origins of the Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2000.
- The Precautionary Approach, Forum for Applied Research & Public Policy 13(3):35-38 (Fall 1998).
- The Environmental Endocrine Hypothesis and Public Policy, Comments on Toxicology 5(4-5):487-502. 1996.