We invite you to join us at the Australian Regional Development Conference.
The conference will focus on the broad issues of economic, planning, environment and community development. We aim to advance economic and social outcomes by providing a platform to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing Regional Australia. All papers presented at the conference will be published in the book of proceedings for distribution to delegates, sponsors, governments, business and academic institutions and other interested parties.
The conference theme is “Where to from here?”and will incorporate the Regional Development Innovation Awards.
Confirmed keynotes include:
- Associate Professor Trevor Budge AM, Manager, Strategy City of Greater Bendigo and La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
- Adjunct Professor Tony Sorensen, School of Behavioural, Cognitive and Social Sciences, University of New England
- Professor John Cole, Executive Director, Institute for Resilient Regions, University of Southern Queensland
- Professor Y. Jay Guo, Research Director, Smart and Secure Infrastructure, Digital Productivity and Services National Flagship, CSIRO
Invitations have also been sent to;
- The Hon Warren Truss MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development.
- Deputy Premier Andrew Stoner MP, Minister for Regional Infrastructure & Services, NSW Government
- Hon Peter Ryan, MP, Minister for Regional and Rural Development, Victorian Government
- Dr Rhondda Dickson, CEO, Murray–Darling Basin Authority
- Barry Irvin AM, Executive Chairman, Bega Cheese
- Roger Fletcher, Chairman, Fletcher International Exports Pty Ltd