Submit your proposal to one of the following tracks:
1. Adaptation & Resilience – How does your institution manage risks associated with climate change and resource scarcity including energy, water, and food supply issues?
2. Change Management and Implementation –What path did you take to strategic planning or goal setting? How did you apply a systems approach to root causes?
3. Social Sustainability – How is your institution or community building positive and inclusive campus climates in which everyone can achieve their full potential?
4. The Built Environment – How is your project inclusive of environmental restoration, optimizing new facility construction, alternative transportation, dining, or utilities?
5. The Campus as a Learning Laboratory – How is your institution handling curriculum and research integration for sustainability? What pedagogical models do you have to share which can be utilized by others in the community?
The conference will be held in March in Baltimore. Learn more.