What is GSO Recognition?
All GSOs must complete an Application for Recognition on a yearly basis. The application can be submitted at any time during the fiscal year, but please note that you must submit your application well in advance of the appropriate Funding Cycle deadline – see the GSO Funding Guidelines in order for it to be approved prior to receiving funds.
How to apply for GSO Recognition:
Complete the GSO Application for Recognition, which includes:
• A list of signatures of interested members and their associated student ID numbers
• A list of officers and their contact information (name, department, email)
• A budget for the academic year
• Agreement to the Tufts Anti-Hazing Policy
• Agreement to the GSC Statement of Service
• A formal constitution (only new GSOs and GSOs whose constitution has been changed since the last application)
Submit the Application for Recognition to the GSC Lounge Office (West Hall 001) or via email to the GSC Treasurer. For any other inquiries, please contact the GSC Treasurer.
Here’s a presentation describing the entire GSO process!