On Demand Training
We are excited to bring Canvas to Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine this year. These short tutorial videos walk through features of Canvas and OASIS that are relevant to clinical courses.
- Rotations Portal
- Notifications (For more details, see How do I set my Canvas Notification Preferences?)
- Competency Checklist (Documentation)
- Navigating the Course Roster (Video | Documentation)
- Admin Comments – Adding, Editing, Displaying (Video | Documentation)
- Creating the Clinical Rotations Schedule in Reports (Video | Documentation)
- Student Performance Evaluations (Video | Documentation)
- Assigning and Managing Student Performance Evaluation Evaluators (Video | Documentation)
- Navigating the OASIS Home Page (Documentation)
Dates and locations for in-person and live online training sessions are posted on the Training page.