Educational Technology Services is holding training sessions and open labs to help you get up and running with Canvas.
On Demand Training
For instructors who cannot attend a live session, recorded versions of our most popular training topics are available:
- On Demand Training: Canvas Basics
- On Demand Training: Migrating Material from Trunk to Canvas
- On Demand Training: Canvas and OASIS for CSVM Clinical Courses
Live Training (in-person and online)
Sessions we offer include:
- Demonstrations: A 30 minute introduction to Canvas with time for Q & A.
- Canvas Basics: A 90 minute training that focuses on creating and delivering course content in Canvas. Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops and follow along with the presentation.
- Canvas Quick Training: A 45-60 minute session focused on completing a single task in Canvas, such as creating your syllabus or building an assignment.
- Open Labs: Drop-in sessions where users can get one-on-one help with Canvas.
- Advanced Workshops: We offer advanced training sessions on special topics at the request of departments and programs.
To sort events by type, use the Categories link below. To sort events by school, use the Tags link below.