October 6, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
During 2021-2022 faculty teaching in classrooms may need to prepare for last-minute, online-only attendance by some students. To support delivering your courses to all your students while adapting to shifting circumstances, Tufts ETS and AV groups are offering this workshop to introduce you to readily available equipment and software for hybrid teaching on short notice.
At this one-hour workshop Medford campus faculty will learn to:
- Set up a reusable Zoom link for your class in Canvas
- Use your laptop and available AV equipment in the classroom to run Zoom and livestream your class
- Ensure that students attending online can hear you and be heard
- Share the classroom whiteboard and your computer screen with students in the room and remote
- Record and share the class session with an included transcript for ease of review by students