Go and read Suse Cairns‘s fascinating exploration of native digital objects and art, and how museums can think about them and deal with them. Bonus interview with Tom Woolley, New Media Curator at the UK National Media Museum. (He’s responsible for a Life Online gallery that has a constant video of memes on it. If that’s not a cool job, I don’t know what is.)
Want Museum Studies in your Inbox?
Click here to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter!
Search Tufts Museum Studies Blog
- Weekly Job Roundup! (09/17/2023) September 17, 2023 Madeline G. Smith
- Weekly Job Roundup (4/25/2023) April 25, 2023 Danielle N. Maurer
- Weekly Job Roundup (4/12/2023) April 13, 2023 Danielle N. Maurer
- Accessibility & ASD within the Museum April 12, 2023 Danielle N. Maurer
- The David Reconsidered: Art, Censorship, and Outrage March 31, 2023 Francesca Bisi
aam aaslh american museum of natural history boston emps cambridge historical society conferences development disaster management Dispatches from the Mid-Atlantic education emerging museum professionals exhibition design food for thought forum not temple free resources future of museums historic new england isabella stewart gardner museum Job Announcements Job Listings Jobs Jobs Listings know your professional organizations learning opportunities meetups metropolitan museum of art mfa boston museum museum advocacy myhomeisamuseum national park service nedcc nema nema 2011 other blogs pr & marketing science in museums Snapshots: 15 Takes on an Exhibition technology The Wider World Tufts internship tufts university art gallery webinars workshops yeps