Check out this article by Slate on art that has been “written off,” “devoid of value,” “destroyed,” yet still here and now, on exhibit again.
Want Museum Studies in your Inbox?
Click here to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter!
Search Tufts Museum Studies Blog
- Museum Job Roundup 12/3/23 December 4, 2023 Lauryn Weigold
- What Does It Mean to be a “History Person”? November 29, 2023 Lauryn Weigold
- For the Museumgoer With SAD November 29, 2023 Ellie Harrison
- Museum Job Roundup 11/27/23 November 29, 2023 Ellie Harrison
- Note from the Editors November 22, 2023 Madeline G. Smith
aam aaslh american museum of natural history boston emps cambridge historical society conferences development disaster management Dispatches from the Mid-Atlantic education emerging museum professionals exhibition design food for thought forum not temple free resources future of museums historic new england isabella stewart gardner museum Job Announcements Job Listings Jobs Jobs Listings know your professional organizations learning opportunities meetups metropolitan museum of art mfa boston museum museum advocacy museum employment museum jobs myhomeisamuseum nedcc nema nema 2011 pr & marketing science in museums Snapshots: 15 Takes on an Exhibition technology The Wider World Tufts internship tufts university art gallery webinars workshops yeps