Marketing & Communications Internship
Plimoth Plantation’s Marketing & Communications department is responsible for developing and implementing Operational and Strategic plans to advance the Museum’s brand and support the overall goals and objectives of the organization. The Marketing & Communications Internship provides a unique educational experience to focus on targeted marketing and media research for key affinity groups as well as social media engagement for the nation’s premier living history museum and tourist destination. Please see www.plimoth.org/internships for full job description.
- Interest in marketing and public relations
- Strong writing skills
- Effective project management skills essential
- Ability to multi-task essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative, drive, common sense, discretion, creative, and flexibility
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; knowledge of Adobe suite is a plus
To apply for this internship opportunity in our unique and exciting environment, please submit your cover letter, resume, internship application, and letter of recommendation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the email subject line. For more information, please visit www.plimoth.org/internships.
March 31, 2016