2024 Request for Proposals
The RIDGE Partnership is pleased to invite proposals for new research on the economics of federal nutrition assistance programs. Proposals are due January 31, 2024. The Request for Proposals (.pdf) provides an overview, describes the topic areas, explains the submission process, provides our detailed evaluation criteria, and summarizes key dates.
Informational Webinar (December 4)
There will be an informational webinar December 4, 2023, 1pm eastern (registration link). After the webinar, we will provide a recording here and will provide a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Optional Letter of Intent
If you plan to submit a proposal, we request an optional letter of intent to be submitted via email by December 15, 2023, letting us know simply:
- the names and contact information of any PI and co-PIs,
- the intended title and topic area of the planned project,
- whether the proposal is for a standard research grant, or a dissertation or postdoctoral fellow research grant, and
- the name of the university or organization that will serve as the point of contact for award administration.
This letter is not mandatory and will be used only for planning the number of reviewers we need. Please email your letter of intent to the RIDGE coordinator at email@example.com.
As explained in the Request for Proposals (RFP), applicants should first prepare the following materials for submission:
- Proposal Narrative (2024 Proposal Template)
- Budget (2024 Budget Template)
- Budget Justification (2024 Budget Justification Template)
- Biosketches for Key Personnel (2024 Biosketches Template)
- An Abstract, in text ready to copy and paste using the submission form (<200 words)
Then, applicants submit the proposal and upload the materials using this Qualtrics form:
- Submit Proposal Here (link coming by December 1)
The RIDGE Partnership email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
For older information distributed during the 2023 cycle, including the 2023 FAQ, see the archives.