Click here to download and use the Social Media Toolkit. With this toolkit you’ll be able to:
- Communicate about COVID-19 on social media more effectively
- Select appropriate social media platforms that best fits your needs and message
- Create messages based on the best social media strategies
- Maintain community engagement
- Evaluate your messaging and approach
During the rapidly changing times, the content of this toolkit will require continuous updating and revision and we will be adding more examples of social media success stories.
Please contact Lisa Gualtieri, PhD, ScM by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, questions, or suggestions regarding this toolkit specifically, or related to the broader topic of social media use during COVID-19.