- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Posts by: Alison Babeu
On August 27, 2015 By Alison Babeu
We are pleased to announce two new Perseus Catalog wikis:
The catalog_data wiki which contains information regarding the bibliographic and authority data in the existing Perseus Catalog and how they are updated. The catalog_pending wiki which includes a step by step guide to how new data is created for the Perseus Catalog.
Continue Reading →