- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Posts by: Lisa M. Cerrato
The Perseus Catalog is an attempt to provide systematic catalog access to at least one online edition of every major Greek and Latin author (both surviving and fragmentary) from antiquity to 600 CE. Still a work in progress, […]Continue Reading →