- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Posts by: Anna Krohn
Today we rolled out our latest improvements to the Catalog:
*author ids are now their CITE urns
*removed dates from alternate author names for clarity
*fields with lists of values (alternate names, alternate titles, etc.) don’t display in a block, each item gets a separate line, for clarity
*added table of contents [...]
We will be performing some updates on the Perseus Catalog this evening (December 1st, 9pm-12am EST). The Catalog might be unstable or down during these updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.Continue Reading →
On November 25, 2013 By Anna Krohn
In an effort to connect with other groups in the scholarly and library communities, the Perseus Digital Library has made our authority record data for classical authors available to the Virtual International Authority File (VIAF). The contribution of names from our author records will expand the VIAF name clusters, adding different forms of a [...]Continue Reading →