- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Posts by: Anna Krohn
We apologize for the continued in-progress state of the catalog. Our work and updates continue, and we expect things to be fixed shortly. Thank you for your patience as we make our interface and data better.Continue Reading →
On November 25, 2013 By Anna Krohn
In an effort to connect with other groups in the scholarly and library communities, the Perseus Digital Library has made our authority record data for classical authors available to the Virtual International Authority File (VIAF). The contribution of names from our author records will expand the VIAF name clusters, adding different forms of a [...]Continue Reading →