- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
Have you found an edition of a work in the catalog? Would you like to request something be added? Found an error? Would you like to request a feature? Have another question?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Thoroughly describe the nature of your request, suggestion, or correction.
I found an edition of [author/work] at [this] site
There is a mistake on [this] page
Please add [author/work] to the catalog
Please add a feature
- I don’t know how to find …
Please provide as much detail as possible
Send links and pointers
If you are making a correction, please provide the source of the correction (linking whenever possible)
Include an email address
This allows us to follow up with you and track your requests