- History and Purpose
- Release Notes
- User Guide
- Contact Us
- What is the Perseus Catalog?
- How are the record identifiers created?
- What is the meaning of ‘tlg’, ‘phi’, and ‘stoa’ in the record identifiers?
- What is a work identifier?
- Does the Perseus Catalog support Linked Data standards?
- How do I request a correction or addition to the Perseus Catalog?
- Is there a search API available?
- Our Logo
The ATOM Response API for the Perseus Catalog is available at:
Supported query parameters are:
&q=<search text> [ Required ]
&search_field=<field name> [ Optional ]
If you omit the search_field parameter, all fields will be searched.
The available search fields in the 1.0 Release are:
Sample queries using the Blacklight ATOM Response API: