One of the most important things scientists can do is to explain science to the general public. It’s also one of the hardest—and that’s why Tim Atherton has made science communication a key part of his introductory physics classes. Students were asked to work in groups over the course of the semester to plan and create a video explaining a topic from the course to a high school audience.
We really hope you enjoy watching them:
Beau, Dan, Benji, Ellen
Abbie, Dan, James, Tim
Noah, Brooke, Krishna, Reilly
Matt, Robert, George, Sara
Recent Blog Posts
- Our Australia Residency is featured in the Tufts A&S News!
- Collaborative Paper “Neuronal growth as diffusion in an effective potential” now published
- SoftMatterTheory at New.Mech 2013
- Tim Atherton gives Colloquium at Kent State University
- Kate Voorhes presents at the Tufts Summer Scholars Poster Session
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org