Welcome to the website of the Tim Atherton’s soft matter theory research group, part of the Center for Nanoscopic Physics in the Physics and Astronomy department at Tufts University. We invite you to explore our website, meet some of the people who work in the group, find out more about our research and read some of our scientific publications. There’s also information about our educational activities, both at Tufts and in the broader community. If you’re interested in joining the group or collaborating, we hope you’ll contact us.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org