Our new paper, a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University, appears today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The work studies the issue of designing molecules with high nonlinear optical response by adjusting their electronic structure.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
- Tim Atherton’s Teaching Highlighted in a Video
- Softmattertheory at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org