Our new paper, a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University, appears today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The work studies the issue of designing molecules with high nonlinear optical response by adjusting their electronic structure.
Recent Blog Posts
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org