Our new paper, a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University, appears today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The work studies the issue of designing molecules with high nonlinear optical response by adjusting their electronic structure.
Recent Blog Posts
- Softmattertheory rocks out the Greater Boston Area Statistical Mechanics meeting
- Ian Hunter presents a poster at NEW.Mech
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com