Our new paper, a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University, appears today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The work studies the issue of designing molecules with high nonlinear optical response by adjusting their electronic structure.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com