The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- New publication “Developing a project-based computational physics course grounded in expert practice”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Soft Matter Theory PI Tim Atherton awarded NSF CAREER grant
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org