The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Modeling deformation and chaining of flexible shells in a nematic solvent with finite elements on an adaptive moving mesh”
- SoftMatterTheory Group Judging the Science and Engineering Fair in Somerville High School
- Helping out at the Fenway High science fair
- The Soft Matter Theorists Attend GBASM
- New Publication: Computing equilibrium states of cholesteric liquid crystals in elliptical channels with deflation algorithms
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org