The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- Our Australia Residency is featured in the Tufts A&S News!
- Collaborative Paper “Neuronal growth as diffusion in an effective potential” now published
- SoftMatterTheory at New.Mech 2013
- Tim Atherton gives Colloquium at Kent State University
- Kate Voorhes presents at the Tufts Summer Scholars Poster Session
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com