The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com