The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
- Tim Atherton Awarded Cottrell Scholarship
- Chris Burke participates in Tufts’ Graduate Institute for Teaching
- Chris Burke’s Jamming Game for GIFT
- New publication: “Simulating Defect Textures on Relaxing Nematic Shells”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com