The Tufts Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching has announced that Tim Atherton is one of several Tufts faculty from across all schools who will participate in the Faculty Fellows program for the Fall semester of 2012.
Participants in the program meet fortnightly to learn about ways to enhance learning in their classroom, using principles from education research to recalibrate our use of technology, classroom practice, assessment, feedback, diversity and more.
I’m really looking forward to the cross-disciplinary perspective this opportunity will bring.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Arrested coalescence of viscoelastic droplets: triplet shape and restructuring”
- Recap of the SoftMatterTheory residency at the University of New South Wales
- Video projects from Physics 12 Fall 2016
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com