A signature component of Tim Atherton’s introductory classes for several years now has been the incorporation of Digital Storytelling video projects. Students in my Modern Physics class at Tufts were asked, as a semester long project, to collaboratively create a short YouTube video explaining a topic within the scope of the class to a high school audience. This is important because science communication is an important part of a scientists obligation to society.
We’re delighted to share some of the excellent videos from this year—we really hope you enjoy them!
Rory, Michael, Ben, Madeline, Dylan, Max:
Kate, Zach, Stephen, Alek:
Kevin, Ted, Nicole, Jonathan:
Jeremy, Kyle, Reyna, Jimmy:
Dan, Sadiaa, Riley, Ariel:
Ryoma, Cornell, Ian, Lesya:
Graham, Amel, Jacob, Raymond:
Recent Blog Posts
- Our Australia Residency is featured in the Tufts A&S News!
- Collaborative Paper “Neuronal growth as diffusion in an effective potential” now published
- SoftMatterTheory at New.Mech 2013
- Tim Atherton gives Colloquium at Kent State University
- Kate Voorhes presents at the Tufts Summer Scholars Poster Session
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com