Chris Burke celebrates his first journal article published today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The preprint version of the article is also to be found on the ArXiV.
This work was part of a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
- Tim Atherton’s Teaching Highlighted in a Video
- Softmattertheory at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com