Chris Burke celebrates his first journal article published today in the Journal of the Optical Society of America B. The preprint version of the article is also to be found on the ArXiV.
This work was part of a collaborative project with Rolfe Petschek and Joe Lesnefsky at Case Western Reserve University.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals”
- Gordon Conference on Liquid Crystals 2015
- Foundations of Nonlinear Optics Conference 2015
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at email@example.com