Student presenters wanted for Droplets: Short Talks and Performances about Water, an event sponsored by the Tufts University Art Gallery and the Tufts Institute of the Environment in conjunction with the FoodWaterLife/Lucy+JorgeOrta exhibition at the gallery. The event takes place on Thursday, November 8th, 2012, 7 to 9pm. Any Tufts student, undergraduate or graduate, is encouraged to apply.
Apply at: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=LpXk7KWUsfpcyi8hvXghzQ
The Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) Community is gathering on September 15th at the Portland Public Library for our 2012 Annual Meeting, and you’re invited to join us!
What’s on the agenda?
- Panel Discussion on the “Pretty Good House.”
- Tour of Portland Public Library’s high performance systems.
- Walking tours of nearby buildings with sustainable design.
- Remarks from the NESEA Board and Executive Director.
- Reception and networking.
Visit http://www.nesea.org/meetups/ to get signed up.