The 4th annual Massachusetts Green Career Conference connects experts and peers from government, business, education, non-profits, and individuals. With exhibitors, speakers, coaches, and networking, it’s a unique opportunity to reach important constituents all in one place. Everyone wanting to learn more about green careers will find this conference timely, practical, and valuable.
- Learn about research, case studies, best practices, programs, products, and services.
- Engage in cross-sector dialogues with experts and peers.
- Go home with knowledge and resources about green careers, research, and current trends in Massachusetts.
- Education and Training (higher education & K-12) staff, administrators, faculty, workforce developers, career service professionals, graduates, students
- Business professionals
- Government staff and environmental policy makers
- Non-profit and community members
- Green career candidates, college graduates, students
- Everyone interested in green careers
- Businesses with sustainable products, services, jobs and internships that are accepting resumes
- Universities, colleges, and institutes with certificate and degree programs
- Government agencies
- Green career recruiters and resources
- Leading experts from government, education, business, and non-profits
- Introductory Sessions about Green Careers: Career opportunities & career paths
- Government & Green Careers: Environmental policies and career development
- Education: The practical side of educating for the future
- Business: Building businesses with greener talent and the necessary skills
- Meet diverse leaders and peers interested in best practices and implementation strategies.
- Attend an affordable, accessible, professional event dedicated to green careers.
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to share research, work, services, products, programs, and ideas from many sectors
- Participate in a conference that attracts hundreds of people from across the Commonwealth.
The Massachusetts Green Career Conference is hosted by Green Workforce Training with the support of an advisory and on-site team of professionals from government, business, education, and non-profits.
The registration fee of $45-$75 covers exhibitors, speakers, introductory sessions, coaching, breakfast, lunch, and raffle. FREE wifi and parking. Registration will be at http://greencareer.eventbrite.com.
*CALL TO PARTICIPATE
Exhibitors and Sponsors may request a registration form by phone or email.
Speakers may email a title, 40-word summary and a 250-word description by July 16.
Conference advisory, coaching, and on-site team member inquiries are welcome.