Youth Enrichment Services (YES) is a successful non-profit organization that serves urban youth and provides them with new outdoor experiences, confidence-building activities, and leadership programs.YES offers a year-round continuum of programs that promote physical activity and guide youth toward positive development, leadership training, community service, career programming, and college planning.
YES is seeking a part-time intern to join its growing development team. This position is responsible for a full range of activities related to fundraising, in particular individual giving and events. Activities include:
- Coordinating small-to-midsize fundraising events, in coordination with Development Committee members
- Supporting the coordination of the April 2013 YES Gala fundraiser event
- Partnering with organizational leadership to execute donor site visits and other cultivation activities
- Preparing and editing communications for donors (e.g. acknowledgement letters, thank you cards, etc)
- Assisting with other development projects as requested
For more information and to apply, click here.