- NUTR 238–Economics for Food Policy Analysis (Spring) [syllabus]
- NUTB 238–Economics for Food & Nutrition Policy (MNSP only – online with short residency) [syllabus]
- Friedman Seminar (Fall 2011-Fall 2014)
Previous (if links still work):At Purdue University:
- AGEC 340 – International Economic Development (Spring 2010)
- AGEC 640 — Agricultural Policy (Fall 2009)
- AGEC 450 – International Agricultural Trade (Fall 2005)
- AGEC 620 — Computational Analysis of Markets and Policies (Fall 2004)
- INAF U4235 – Economics of Food and Agriculture (Spring 2004)
Other teaching materials
- Why are kiwis so cheap? (2009), an experiment in goofy doggerel
- Market Failure: An Example From Africa (2005), a 20-minute video on quality information for infant foods.
- The Economic Impact of Agricultural Research: A Practical Guide (2003), with spreadsheet exercises; available in French with an earlier English version.
- Hands-On Econ (1997), an early interactive textbook for applied microeconomics.
- I-TRADE (1997), a face-to-face world-market simulation exercise for classroom use.
- Guidelines on National Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade (1995), APAP Methods and Guidelines Series 40001. Bethesda, MD: Abt Associates (74 pages).