Creating your own venture is hard work. To help with the process, we’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that provide guidance, support and inspiration as you move forward.
These resources are not limited to the Tufts campus, but extend far across the Boston metropolitan area. All of the resources on this page are available to Tufts students.
As you brainstorm ideas for your venture, don’t forget to read our one-page guide on what makes a great proposal, how to form and launch a team, and take advantage of the Fletcher Entrepreneur Coaches.
The Fletcher School & Tufts University Resources:
- Derby Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) at The Gordon Institute
- Fletcher Entrepreneurial Coaches in Residence
- “Guidelines on Launching a Team”, Professor Elbrahim Alnoor (Leadership, EIB B291)
- The Institute for Business in the Global Context
- Tufts Ideas Competition
- Tufts Venture Accelerator Summer Program
- Tufts $100K New Ventures Competition
Harvard Business School Resources:
- Arthur Rock Center for Entrepreneurship
- Harvard Innovation Lab
- Developing Your Social Enterprise Pitch Deck
- Developing a Social Enterprise Business Plan Video
- Testing Your Social Venture Video
MIT Sloan School of Management Resources:
- The Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- IDEA Lab for Entrepreneurship
- MIT IDEAS Competition Process (Similar to Fletcher’s D-Prize)
- IDEAS Competition Judging Criteria