Are you an undergraduate student looking for research? This is a great opportunity for you then!
When: Friday October 22nd.
Time: 12 pm to 1:30 pm
Where: Burden Lounge (Anderson 103)
Come and talk to professors and learn more about their research projects, and opportunities for involvement. This is your first step to start working on a lab!
The panel will bring professors from the Mechanical, Biomedical, Civil, Electrical, and Chemical Engineering Departments.
- Mechanical Engineering: Professor Matthew Woodward – Robot Locomotion and Biomechanics Lab.
- Biomedical Engineering: Professors David Kaplan and Fiorenzo Omenetto – Over 10 “Kaplan Labs”, Silklab.
- Civil Engineering: Professor Laurie Baise – Earthquake Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: Professor Eric Miller – Developing processing methods for acquiring physical and physiological data.
- Chemical Engineering: Aaron Gould, Christina Uhlenbrock (undergraduate seniors from Prof. Matthew Panzer’s lab) – Systems Research Institute; Green Energy and Nanostructured Electronics Laboratory.
We hope to see you there!