This is The Bayes Factor, a podcast about the people behind Bayesian statistics and other hot methodological issues in psychological research. In this first episode you’ll hear the two creators of the podcast, Alex Etz and J. P. de Ruiter, interview and introduce each other and discuss the background of this podcast.
Episode 1 show notes:
- The Bayes Factor Podcast website: https://sites.tufts.edu/hilab/podcast
- Subscribe & leave us a review on iTunes.
- The new statistics book: https://thenewstatistics.com/itns/
- A practical solution to the pervasive problems of p values: http://www.ejwagenmakers.com/2007/pValueProblems.pdf
- Richard Royall’s likelihood book: https://www.crcpress.com/Statistical-Evidence-A-Likelihood-Paradigm/Royall/p/book/9780412044113
- How to become a Bayesian in eight easy steps: https://psyarxiv.com/ph6sw
- The etz-files: www.alexanderetz.com
- Kristoffer Magnusson’s animations: http://rpsychologist.com/
- Essence of calculus: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHQObOWTQDMsr9K-rj53DwVRMYO3t5Yr
- Linear algebra: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHQObOWTQDPD3MizzM2xVFitgF8hE_ab
- JP’s architecture in coventry: http://janderuiter.zenfolio.com/p880836814#h9b5c966a