My research interests lie at the intersection of three areas:
- communications and branding;
- process and quality management; and
- international organizations.
My current research focuses on branding in international organizations, and particularly those institutions that are part of the United Nations system.
My previous research includes studies on
- a social media workflow in international organizations, based on a case study with the United Nations’ communications department (2013–2014), and
- process management in creative industries (2007).