In this episode JP and Alex catch up with each other and talk about how they like podcasting so far, Alex’s experience doing a joint MS/Phd in stats and cognitive science, JP’s new paper responding to the p<.005 debate, and their future plans for the podcast.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBayesFactor
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBayesFactor/
- Subscribe & leave us a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-bayes-factor/id1308207723
Notes and links:
- JP’s entry into the .005 debate: https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758/s13423-018-1523-9 (preprint: https://psyarxiv.com/rbm8y)
- Notes on Kullback-Leibler divergence: https://psyarxiv.com/5vhzu/