Welcome to LiNKS
- Dec. 2019: Congratulations to Rafia Malik for successfully defending her PhD thesis. Rafia will be joining Intel soon. Well done Rafia!
- Sep. 2019: Welcome to our new PhD student, Boriana Boiadjieva joining us from the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany.
Aug. 2019: Prof. Vu received a grant from National Science Foundation (NSF) to study Millimeter wave interference.
- Jun. 2019: Several LiNKS members went on summer internship: Alireza with Apple, and Mohammad with Sense Labs.
- Aug. 2018: Prof. Vu received a grant from National Science Foundation (NSF) to study Robust 3D beamforming for mmWave 5G systems.
- May 2018: Several LiNKS members went on summer internship: Rafia with Intel, Alireza with Vivint, and Mohammad with Sense Labs.
- Nov. 2017: Hussain ElKotby successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations Hussain!
- Aug. 2017: Lisa Pinals successfully defended her PhD thesis. Congratulations!
- Jul. 2017: LiNKS welcomed Prof. Paulraj’s visit and giving a talk on “Next Generation WiFi”
- Jun. 2017: Prof. Vu co-organized the 2017 New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR’17). This seventh installment of the annual series of workshops is hosted at Tufts.
- May 2017: Several LiNKS members are going on summer internship: Rafia with Qualcomm, Hussain with Analog Devices, and Mohammad with SoundSense.
- Jun. 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Toyota Research on user-assisted relaying.
- May 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Google on user-assisted relaying.
- May 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Ericsson Research on relay optimization.
- Mar. 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Intel on mmWave interference modeling.
- Sep. 2015: Welcome to our new Ph.D. students, Mohammad Karimzadeh, joining us from the University of Tehran; Rafia Malik, joining us from Durham University; and Alireza Alizadeh from Ferdowsi University.
- Jun. 2015: LiNKS group hosted a visit by Prof. Erik Larsson from Linkoping University, Sweden.
- Jun. 2015: Congratulations to Fanny for successfully defending her PhD thesis. She is taking a postdoc position at the University of Barcelona. Well done, Dr. Parzysz!
- May 2015: Group member Ahmad Abu Al Haija graduates from McGill University.
- Apr. 2015: Congratulations to Lisa for winning the Teaching-Fellows for the Future Leaders in Engineering Teaching Fellowship!
- Mar. 2015: Congratulations to Ahmad for successfully completing his PhD defense. Well done, Dr. Al Haija!
- Mar. 2015: Ahmad gave a talk on Cooperative Transmission for Relay and Multiple Access Channels at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Feb. 2015: Prof. Vu gave a talk on Uplink User-Assisted Cooperative Relaying for Cellular Networks at Qualcomm Research, San Diego, CA.
- Aug. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk on Relay coding at MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Lexington, MA.
- Aug. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk at the DMIMO Summit at WPI, Worcester, MA.
- Jul. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk on User-assisted relaying in cellular networks at Cisco Corp., Sunnyvale, CA.
- Jun. 2014: LiNKS group hosts a visit from the MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Jun. 2014: Prof. Vu receives a grant from the Office of Naval Research.
- Feb. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Qualcomm New England in Boxborough, MA.
- Jan. 2014: Welcome to our new member, Lisa Pinals, joining us as a PhD student from Columbia University, NY.
- Sep. 2013: Welcome to our new member, Hussain ElKotby, joining us as a PhD student from Port Said University, Egypt.
- Sep. 2013: The Tufts LiNKS group is formed.