Welcome to LiNKS
Sep. 2019: Welcome to our new PhD students, Boriana Boiadjieva joining us from the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany, and Mohammed Belal Uddin joining us from Kumoh Institute of Technology, South Korea.
Aug. 2019: Prof. Vu received a grant from National Science Foundation (NSF) to study Millimeter wave interference.
- Jun. 2019: Several LiNKS members went on summer internship: Alireza with Apple, and Mohammad with Sense Labs.
- Nov. 2018: LiNKS group hosted a visit by Prof. Daniela Tuninetti from University of Illinois at Chicago, IL, USA.
- Aug. 2018: Prof. Vu received a grant from National Science Foundation (NSF) to study Robust 3D beamforming for mmWave 5G systems.
- May 2018: Several LiNKS members went on summer internship: Rafia with Intel, Alireza with Vivint, and Mohammad with Sense Labs.
- Nov. 2017: Hussain ElKotby successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations Hussain!
- Aug. 2017: Lisa Pinals successfully defended her PhD thesis. Congratulations!
- Jul. 2017: LiNKS welcomed Prof. Paulraj’s visit and giving a talk on “Next Generation WiFi”
- Jun. 2017: Prof. Vu co-organized the 2017 New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR’17). This seventh installment of the annual series of workshops is hosted at Tufts.
- May 2017: Several LiNKS members are going on summer internship: Rafia with Qualcomm, Hussain with Analog Devices, and Mohammad with SoundSense.
- Jun. 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Toyota Research on user-assisted relaying.
- May 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Google on user-assisted relaying.
- May 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Ericsson Research on relay optimization.
- Mar. 2016: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Intel on mmWave interference modeling.
- Sep. 2015: Welcome to our new Ph.D. students, Mohammad Karimzadeh, joining us from the University of Tehran; Rafia Malik, joining us from Durham University; and Alireza Alizadeh from Ferdowsi University.
- Jun. 2015: LiNKS group hosted a visit by Prof. Erik Larsson from Linkoping University, Sweden.
- Jun. 2015: Congratulations to Fanny for successfully defending her PhD thesis. She is taking a postdoc position at the University of Barcelona. Well done, Dr. Parzysz!
- May 2015: Group member Ahmad Abu Al Haija graduates from McGill University.
- Apr. 2015: Congratulations to Lisa for winning the Teaching-Fellows for the Future Leaders in Engineering Teaching Fellowship!
- Mar. 2015: Congratulations to Ahmad for successfully completing his PhD defense. Well done, Dr. Al Haija!
- Mar. 2015: Ahmad gave a talk on Cooperative Transmission for Relay and Multiple Access Channels at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Feb. 2015: Prof. Vu gave a talk on Uplink User-Assisted Cooperative Relaying for Cellular Networks at Qualcomm Research, San Diego, CA.
- Aug. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk on Relay coding at MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Lexington, MA.
- Aug. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk at the DMIMO Summit at WPI, Worcester, MA.
- Jul. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk on User-assisted relaying in cellular networks at Cisco Corp., Sunnyvale, CA.
- Jun. 2014: LiNKS group hosts a visit from the MIT Lincoln Laboratory.
- Jun. 2014: Prof. Vu receives a grant from the Office of Naval Research.
- Feb. 2014: Prof. Vu gave a talk at Qualcomm New England in Boxborough, MA.
- Jan. 2014: Welcome to our new member, Lisa Pinals, joining us as a PhD student from Columbia University, NY.
- Sep. 2013: Welcome to our new member, Hussain ElKotby, joining us as a PhD student from Port Said University, Egypt.
- Sep. 2013: The Tufts LiNKS group is formed.