Welcome to the website of the Tim Atherton’s soft matter theory research group, part of the Center for Nanoscopic Physics in the Physics and Astronomy department at Tufts University. We invite you to explore our website, meet some of the people who work in the group, find out more about our research and read some of our scientific publications. There’s also information about our educational activities, both at Tufts and in the broader community. If you’re interested in joining the group or collaborating, we hope you’ll contact us.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “The role of curvature anisotropy in the ordering of spheres on an ellipsoid”
- Ian Hunter Starts Summer Scholars
- Andrew DeBenedictis named inaugural Graduate Summer Scholar
- Tim Atherton presents at “A Pint of Science” festival
- Chris Burke receives an honorable mention at Tufts’ Graduate Student Research Symposium
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org