Where we are
Our group is based in the brand new Science building at 574 Boston Avenue on Tufts Medford Campus (you can also find us on google maps).
We’re located in the following offices:
Room 214L — Asst. Prof. Tim Atherton
How to Contact Us
We’d particularly love to hear from potential collaborators and students interested in joining our research group. Fellow Tufts people are invited to drop by and visit us in the above location. All enquiries should be directed to Tim Atherton, who can be emailed at email@example.com.
Our mailing address is: Department of Physics&Astronomy, Tufts University, 574 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA, USA 02155
Telephone numbers are available through the Tufts White Pages.
Recent Blog Posts
- New publication: “Predicting the influence of plate geometry on the eddy-current pendulum”
- New publication: “Shape minimisation problems in liquid crystals”
- Chris Burke wins an award for undergraduate education
- Tim Atherton’s Teaching Highlighted in a Video
- Softmattertheory at the Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics
Questions/FeedbackEmail us at firstname.lastname@example.org