The T is seeking Senior Analysts to partner with senior management to perform ongoing analysis across operating department activity, capital budget projects, and business process redesign initiatives that will guide, implement, and manage the necessary fiscal control and asset reinvestment strategies to provide high-quality public transit service to support the economic growth and well being of the Commonwealth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for partnering Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer to perform ongoing analysis across operating department activity and capital budget projects.
- Work closely with the senior staff and department heads to develop strategies to monitor and forecast budget performance, business process redesign opportunities, and project delivery.
- Help design and execute new strategies to actively control costs, manage special projects and forecast impact of proposed policy changes.
- Respond to each inquiry, whether from a customer, vendor or co-worker in a courteous and professional manner.
- Uphold the rights and interests of the Authority while building and maintaining an effective relationship with employees.
- Assist in the management of a workforce by ensuring the fair and consistent application and strict adherence to the rules, regulations, collective bargaining agreements and policies of the Authority including the EEO, Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment and Anti-Retaliation policies.
- Perform related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or related degree.
- 2+ years of relevant progressively responsible experience for a private firm and/or public authority working to perform ongoing analysis across operating department activity and capital budget projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and work in teams.
- High level of written and oral communication skills and experience packaging financial analysis for board-level presentations.
|For more information, visit thier website|