The Teaching with Technology (TWT) Awards program invites students from all Tufts schools to nominate instructors who they feel use technology in new and inventive ways to support teaching and learning. This is an opportunity to recognize instructors for their innovations and for the Tufts community as a whole to learn from their experiences.
Congratulations to the 2017 award winners!
- Henry Klapholz, Medical School
- Joshua Kritzer, Chemistry
- Diane McKay, Friedman School of Nutrition
- Margaret (Peggy) Morris, Occupational Therapy
- Kye Taylor, Mathematics
- Brian Tracey, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Winners were selected by the IT Governance Sub-Committee on Teaching and Learning and presented at the Tufts University-wide Teaching Conference in May.