All GBA students must complete 36 credits in order to receive their degree. Full-time students enroll in 9 credits (3+ courses) per semester while part-time students enroll in 6 (2 courses) or 3 (1 course) credits per semester.
Within the 36 credits, the following degree requirements must be satisfied:
- B200: Corporate Finance in Global Capital Markets (3 credits)
- B236: International Strategy and Innovation (3 credits)
- Courses in the following four disciplinary areas:
- Business Foundations (9 credits total, including B200 and B236)
- Global Context (6 credits and one course must be P217 or E212)
- International Law (3 credits)
- Analytical Tools (3 credits)
- 3 additional course electives (9 credits) from any of the four disciplinary areas
- Capstone Lab (3 credits)
- International Immersion or course equivalent (1.5 credits)
- On-campus/Virtual Capstone Immersion (1.5 credits)
All GBA students must fill out a plan of study form every semester with their student success advisor to determine early course registration eligibility and to ensure that they are on track to graduate (the form is emailed to students every semester).