Lab Assistant Help Desk
The Data Lab is staffed with student Lab Assistants who provide immediate walk-in service and resources to the Tufts community for their GIS and statistical needs. Please see the Lab Assistant Schedule – June 2016 for their availability.
Lab Assistants are available to:
- Provide resources for learning ArcGIS (tutorials, workbooks, etc).
- Distribute student editions of ArcGIS
- Trouble-shoot basic issues in ArcGIS and Statistical Software
- Answer questions pertaining to GIS or Stats
- Provide GIS final class project assistance
- Assist with data searching and collection
- Check out/in GPS units for field data collection
- Assist with ESRI Virtual Class sign up
- Provide Large Format Printing (GIS classes Only)
To learn more about advanced consultations and specialty services, please see Advanced Consultations & Specialty Services.
For solutions to common problems in the Data Lab, please see Problems in the Data Lab.