|Welcome to the Tufts GIS Poster Expo home page. Every spring The Data Lab and Tufts Technology Services hosts the annual GIS Poster Expo. Students, faculty, and staff are invited to present their work as part of a university-wide exposition of geospatial research at Tufts. Please feel free to browse past years poster galleries below.
Wednesday, May 8th, 2018 | 3:30-5:00 PM
Please join us for Tufts 13th annual GIS Poster Exposition where over 230 students will present their work along with Tufts faculty and staff. Refreshments are served and prizes are awarded to the top student entries.
Use our Expo Explorer Application to interactively view GIS Posters from 2007 to current. This tool allows you to search by Topic, Subtopic, Methodologies, Student Depart, Class, Year, and more!
Past GIS Poster Expo Contestants
- * DataLab at Tufts Website
- * Data Lab Support Email: DataLabfirstname.lastname@example.org
- * GIS Expo Explorer - Search Tool
- * Medford Data Lab Assistant Schedule
- * Health Sciences Campus: Lab Assistant Schedule
- * Medford Data Lab Classroom Schedule
- * Mapping Network Drives
- * Large Format Printing
- * GIS Certificate Program
- * Staff Intranet
Data Lab TwitterLoad More...
Want to broaden your spatial analysis skillset? Check out Going Places with Spatial Analysis - a free six-week online #GIS course by @Esri. The course launched today and registration is open until February 21. Learn more at
Check out @TuftsUniversity fantastic workshop series for Spring 2019!!! Come and learn new skills in quick 1-2 hour sessions on the Medford, Boston, and Grafton campuses! For workshop descriptions, schedule, and to register, visit https://t.co/GZSnapgrzh2
Creating interactive visualizations using Tableau #TuftsDayInTheLife https://t.co/KgJqccRLP4
- Check out the Winners of the 2017 GIS Poster Expo! June 30, 2017
- Foss4G Boston 2017 March 21, 2017
- AAG Annual Conference comes to Boston March 21, 2017
- Meet the Math Professor Who’s Fighting Gerrymandering With Geometry March 21, 2017
- Tufts Data Rescue March 21, 2017