In this page:
- Postdocs Benefits Plans
- Housing Options
- Identity-based Centers
- On-campus resources
- Anonymous reporting
- Technology & IT Support
- Fun Stuff!
Health Plans for Postdoctoral & PREP Scholars
Postdocs Benefits Guide (2022)
2022 Health Plan
When selecting a health plan, you can choose the following coverage levels:
- Individual & Spouse or Domestic Partner (DP) (DP Affidavit required)
- Individual & Child(ren) (Up to Age 26)
- Family (Individual, Spouse or Domestic Partner, & Children)
Depending on where your live, there are different Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) health plan options:
- For Post Docs who live inside the BCBS primary New England service area (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT), there are two options:
- HMO Plan – Access Blue NE
- HMO Base Plan
- For Post Docs who live outside of the BCBS primary New England service area (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT), there is one option:
- PPO Plan – Blue Care Elect Preferred
All plans offer the following features:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage
- Fitness & Weight Loss Reimbursements
A summary of benefits coverage and rates are outlined in the Postdoctoral Scholars Benefits Guide. For plan details or questions, visit the Post Doc 2022 BCBS website or call 800-358-2227.
Dental Plan for Postdoctoral & PREP Scholars
You may choose to enroll in the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Voluntary Plan dental plan.
You can choose the following coverage levels:
- Family (Individual, Spouse or Domestic Partner (DP Affidavit required), & Children)
- See the Summary Rates and Guides for payroll contribution based on your coverage level.
The Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Voluntary Plan is an employee-paid dental plan which offers quality, affordable dental care with participating dentists nationwide. The plan includes in and out-of-network coverage for preventive care and other basic and major restorative services.
- View the Postdoc Delta Dental Benefit Summary for details.
- For plan details, questions, and to find providers visit the Delta Dental website or call 800-872-0500.
Asian American Center
Center for South Asian & Indian Ocean Studies
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Center
Center for STEM Diversity
Institute for Global Leadership
Feinstein International Center
Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
Office of Sustainability
Health Insurance Plans
Anonymous and confidential report of unethical or inappropriate activity or behavior in violation of Tufts University’s established policies and Business Conduct Policy: https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/7182/index.html