Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center full & P-T positions
The Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center (SEEC) is a unique museum-based
early childhood program located on the Smithsonian Mall in Washington, DC.
We are seeking enthusiastic, experienced individuals for Museum Educator
positions within SEEC, both full and part-time. Interested candidates will
have experience working in museum settings, as well as experience with
infants through kindergarten-aged children (minimum 3 years combined
experience required). Knowledge of museum content and theory, as well as
curriculum development is required. Individuals should have a master’s
degree in Museum Education with coursework in early childhood education or
a Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education with museum experience; at
least a bachelor’s degree with continuing education is required.
SEEC offers a highly professional staff and a supportive work environment,
and is accredited by NAEYC. SEEC is an equal opportunity employer. Please
learn more about SEEC on our website: www.seec.si.edu.
- Location: National Mall, Washington, DC
– Compensation: Salary commensurate with education and experience;
generous benefits offered
– This is at a non-profit organization.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Phone calls about this job are ok.
– Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
Please email a resume and cover letter to Betsy Bowers at