Museum Educator [Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center]
*Museum Educator [Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center] (National Mall,
The Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center (SEEC) is a unique museum-based
early childhood program located on the Smithsonian Mall in Washington, DC.
We are seeking enthusiastic, experienced individuals for a full-time Museum
Educator position within SEEC. Interested candidates will have experience
working in museum settings, as well as experience with infants through
kindergarten-aged children (minimum 3 years combined experience required).
Knowledge of museum content and theory, as well as curriculum development
is required. Individuals should have a master’s degree in Museum Education
with coursework in early childhood education or a Master’s degree in Early
Childhood Education with museum experience; at least a bachelor’s degree
with continuing education is required.
SEEC offers a highly professional staff and a supportive work environment,
and is accredited by NAEYC. SEEC is an equal opportunity employer. Please
learn more about SEEC on our website: www.seec.si.edu.
Please forward a resume and cover letter to Betsy Bowers at email@example.com
· Location: National Mall, Washington, DC
· Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and education
level; generous benefits offer
· This is at a non-profit organization.
· Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
· Phone calls about this job are ok.
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.