|EMPLOYER||The L’Enfant Trust|
|The L’Enfant Trust is a non-profit, historic preservation organization founded in 1978 to promote a public aesthetic in land use planning. The Trust creates and maintains programs that preserve and revitalize Washington’s historic communities. The Trust was a pioneer in the use of a unique and powerful preservation tool – the Conservation Easement.|
|The LEnfant Trust is a 34 year old non-profit organization that preserves and revitalizes Washingtons historic communities. It is seeking a proficient full-time office administrator with strong organizational skills to handle the office administrative duties and strong analytic skills to provide project support. An interest and perhaps some experience in historic preservation, architecture, urban planning or real estate development is desirable. The successful candidate will work to support a small staff and seasonal interns.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities
· Maintain and keep up-to-date office files, calendar of events, and related information;
· Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries;
· Organize and oversee document sharing systems; maintaincomputers, manage upgrades and safeguards;
· Evaluate office procedures and systems; make recommendations for greater efficiency;
· Manage inventory of office supplies, equipment and subscriptions;
· Assist in board meeting preparation and event planning;
· Perform occasional tasks outside the office as needed.
· 2-5 years experience providing administrative support for a small organization or busy executive;
· Proficient computer skills (using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point) including database use; experience using electronic media, performing internet research, and providing computer back-up and safety;
· Proficient scheduling and calendar management skills including meeting and travel support;
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proofreading;
|OPEN UNTIL||Until Filled|
|HOW TO APPLY||To apply: e-mail your professional resume and cover letter to Ms. Carol Goldman, President at email@example.com. No telephone calls please.|
|ADDRESS||1526 New Hampshire Avenue, NW|
|Washington, DC 20036|
Museum ideas, information, and discourse from our desks to yours.