- Develop engaging, educational, accurate, accessible and relevant facilitated and un-facilitated museum experiences that effectively communicate their intended messages to a wide audience and that reflect input from the public, experts in the scientific and engineering community and from Museum staff. Collaborates with team members, project managers, other museums, and members of the community to develop and produce exhibits according to the goals of the project, on time and within budget. Support a collaborative work environment within project teams and with all Museum colleagues.
- Participate in the design and implementation of an effective program of prototyping and testing of exhibit and program components, as an integral part of the project development process. Use results of front-end and formative evaluation to develop appropriate project goals and objectives, and summative evaluation to assess their ultimate success.
- Stay abreast of developments in informal STEM education and exhibit development, sharing knowledge with colleagues, and enhancing our ability to innovate and advance the field.
- Contribute to the development of successful grant proposals by researching and writing as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science or Arts and additional course work preferred.
- More than 5 years exhibit content development experience.
This position is full-time, Monday- Friday 40 hours/week.
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
In order to be considered for a position, please email email@example.com with the following:
- The exact position title in the subject line
- A resumé and cover letter
Emails are preferred and can be processed more quickly. However, we are also able to accept cover letters and resumés by mail or fax if necessary:
Mail to:Human ResourcesMuseum of ScienceScience ParkBoston, MA 02114